A virtual assistant can do almost anything, but not everything. The following is a list of services I provide that I really enjoy doing. Pricing will vary depending on the length of the project or task you need completed. Please see my Prices page for details.
General Virtual Assistant tasks
Here’s a list of general tasks I enjoy. Email and Calendar Management, Expense Reporting, Invoicing, following up outstanding payments, Proofreading, Data Entry, Transcribing audio/video into documents, Create/update Training Guides, Creating and managing databases, Presentation slides, Creating templates for invoices, printables and pdf docs, and Online research.
- Create and maintain database of your clients and prospects. Add the business cards you get at meetings or events to your database and a calendar reminder for you to follow up with the contact. Create and update your Business Profile so customers know you exist.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL SERVICES
- Set up your business profile to get noticed on Google through “Google My Business”. When people are searching for your business or businesses in the same niche, your business will come up on Google Search or Maps. Create a list of potential prospects for you to contact.
BOOK CREATION AND SELF-PUBLISHING
- Do you have a book you want to write to promote your business, but not sure what you need to set it up and get it out there? I can help you format the book, find a cover design and have it published on Amazon.
- Meeting services include: sending email and/or calendar invites, sending or calling with a follow up reminder (only able to action during the evening), setting up conference calls, booking meeting rooms.
WORD PROCESSING AND DOCUMENT FORMATTING
- We can create and update document (you provide the content) and format it to make it look professional with your logo and contact details. We update spreadsheets, create presentation slide creation (you provide the content), meeting agendas, mail merges and bulk mailings, order Business cards, brochures and flyers (through Vistaprint), convert documents in to PDF file. We also do book cover design and publish it on Amazon.
- Let us create professional looking letterhead, documents, invoices, spreadsheets and presentation slides, proposals with your logo and business contact details. You will be able to use in MS Word or Google Docs and modify as you need to.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- We assist with any part of the event management process you require. From finding a location for meeting, conferences, retreats, and workshops, reviewing it and sending pics (within Ottawa, Cornwall, Kempville, and Gatineau), negotiating pricing, adding event invitation on your website, Facebook, Meetup.com and Eventbrite.ca, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking and room reservations, providing list of speakers or entertainers, event security, arranging catering, and assisting with set up and tear down (within Ottawa, Cornwall, Kempville, and Gatineau), sending out invitations, manage RSVPs.
- I can help you find events to speak at that have your target niche either in person, or through interviews, as well as podcasts. Will also call to book the events ((you provide the content to sell yourself).
PREPARATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL GUIDES OR PROCEDURES
- Have all of your operating procedures, systems and who to contact all in one manual. This will help when you have people helping out on short term or new employees.
- I can transcribe your audio instructions or notes on restaurant napkins into a step by step procedures for how to use software, as well as provide screenshots on the system.
COMPUTER BACK UP DISASTER PLAN
- Has this happened to you? If it hasn’t, there’s a good chance it will. Computers do not run for ever. Do you have a plan in place prepared if you lose access to your computer and files? What equipment would you use? How would you communicate everything to your clients? Having a disaster plan in place relieves the stress of trying to figure it out at the time. When a disaster happens, you will be prepared because you will have a backup of your computer file, website and database, and business will operate as normal with little to no delay.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Post blog articles and share on social media (article content provided by you), set up and maintain Social media accounts (Facebook business page, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram), and Source and edit images for social media and blog posts.